Reporting to Superintendent: Maintenance you will provide front line support and ensure all works are carried out in a safe, timely, cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner and in compliance with relevant legislative and statutory requirements. You will assist to ensure all maintenance/electrical work is safely executed in accordance with the plan while meeting all Gold Fields standards.
As an employee at Gold Fields, we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to align and enhance the values, safety culture and performance of Gold Fields.
This role is offered on an 8 days on 6 days off roster and is fly-in, fly-out from Perth.
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
• Virgin Velocity reward points;
• Site allowance, quarterly bonus scheme and private health insurance allowance;
• Educational assistance;
• Employee Assistance Program;
• Salary Sacrifice options.
Duties of the role:
• Manage day to day activities of an electrical team inclusive of contractors;
• Ensuring all maintenance electrical works are completed in a safe manner and in compliance with established safe work procedures and systems;
• Ensure minimal disruption to production through ready access to critical parts, equipment and service providers by developing and maintaining sound working relationships and having contingency plans in place;
• Provide ongoing leadership and mentoring for the Electrical team through effective use of Performance Management Systems;
• Assist to develop and maintain training and development plans for the team.
You will have:
• An Australian recognised Electrical trade qualification and WA Electrical Licence;
• High Voltage Switching qualifications and experience;
• A current Nominee’s Licence would be highly regarded;
• SAP and AMT knowledge would be highly regarded;
• Instrumentation experience is an advantage;
• A valid drivers licence ideally an HR drivers licence;
• Demonstrated leadership and performance development experience within a mining environment;
• The ability to multitask, communicate clearly and be proactive is essential;
• Previous Electrical Supervisory experience with strong practical knowledge.
Applications can be submitted by “Apply for job” button.
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.