- Evolution secures Northparkesby Gold Industry Group on December 6, 2023 at 4:16 AM
Evolution Mining, a member of the Gold Industry Group, has finalised a binding agreement to purchase an 80% stake in the Northparkes mine from China Molybdenum Co. (CMOC).
- Gold industry comes together to celebrate 2023by Gold Industry Group on December 5, 2023 at 6:17 AM
The Gold Industry Group brought together its members, partners, and special guests on 28 November at The Adnate Perth to celebrate the year that’s been and share updates on its latest activities.
- An underground gold mine in Canning Vale?by Gold Industry Group on November 29, 2023 at 2:23 PM
In the heart of Canning Vale, a short 20-minute drive from the Perth CBD, is a training facility that is quietly reshaping the landscape of mining training in Western Australia. ASX listed Westgold Resources Limited (ASX: WGX - Westgold) training centre is redefining how new entrants to the mining world are prepared for the challenges of underground mining and processing plant environments.
- Breaking barriers: The wealth of Bellevue Gold lies in its peopleby Gold Industry Group on November 29, 2023 at 3:47 AM
As Bellevue Gold celebrates the pouring of first gold at its flagship project in Western Australia, the company is also making waves above ground in its efforts to foster diversity and inclusion within a traditionally male-dominated mining industry.
- AusIMM's 2024 International Women’s Day event series returns to celebrate women in miningby Gold Industry Group on November 24, 2023 at 3:50 AM
In 2024, the AusIMM International Women’s Day event series will make its triumphant return, marking its sixth year from February 29 to March 8 in five major Australian cities.